End of Course Testing Taking Place Next Week

The STAAR schedule for this month. Graphic courtesy of Caitlin Cloyd.

Next week, students from different grade levels will be taking their end of course exam depending on the day of the week. Each year these tests are given to students and are required by the state. Students are required to pass them to properly move on to the next grade level without any setbacks.

Late Arrival will be offered to students who aren’t taking a test on one of the testing days. However, they’ll be required to attend their designated class by 9:20 a.m. Failure to attend the class will result in an absence.

End of Course Week Schedule and Room Locations

Students will have to report to different classrooms at certain times. Below are the links to the list and schedule for each of the testing days. 

BELL SCHEDULES FOR MAY 2019 EOC EXAMS

MAY EOC Student Locator

Are You Exempt From Finals?

Students can find out if they're exempt from their final exams or if they have to even show up on the last week. Graphic courtesy of Caitlin Cloyd.
Students can find out if they’re exempt from their final exams or if they have to even show up on the last week. Graphic courtesy of Caitlin Cloyd.

Exemptions are given to those with certain grades and attendance. If one does not meet all of these requirements, then they’ll have to come to school and maybe even take the required final exam.

Final exams will take place in the last week of school from Monday-Thursday. Some students, however, won’t be required to come to school during those days and may stay at home instead. Those who are exempt may choose to take the final if they believe it’ll improve their semester average.

Final_Exemptions_18-19