On Wednesday, Nov. 11, eleven Klein Cain athletes officially signed a binding letter of intent to play for a college or university. Before Nov. 11, though, many athletes had already made verbal commitments to play for the college or university they were signing for. However, those verbal commitments are now made official through contractual agreements (National Letter of Intent).
The list below includes all eleven athletes that signed Wednesday:
- Will Maynard – Texas A&M – Baseball
- Vinny Saumell – Seminole State JUCO – Baseball
- Grace Coleman – Odessa College – Softball
- Emma Gray – Bethany College – Softball
- Emily Tran – Notre Dame – Softball
- Jacqueline Barnes – Texas Christian University – Soccer
- Haylee Goodrich – University of North Dakota – Soccer
- Sofia Pezirtzoglou – Abilene Christian University – Soccer
- Jenna Karp- University of Central Oklahoma — Volleyball
- Tess Cleary – UMPQUA Community College – Wrestling
- Stephen Nguyen – Wayland Baptist University – Wrestling
Congratulations to each and every one of them! We wish them the best of luck!